To those who have ever attended a Bar/Bat mitzvah, you know that it is a completely different experience than a wedding. From a rehearsal to get synagogue photos on the bima to the candle lighting and hora, mitzvahs are packed with many formalities and traditions. Well, Limelight and Tailor are experts when it comes to mitzvahs. For the past 25 years, we have photographed mitzvah kids coming of age and of course their very fun parties. We will work with you to help create a custom timeline for your mitzvah that makes sure we capture all of the special guests and the fun.
Our mitzvah team will put you and your child at ease and make it a fun experience to be photographed. Building the rapport at the synagogue for your rehearsal photos or ceremony will get your family comfortable for all the photos at the reception as well. Of course, we won’t miss any of the action on the dancefloor. Let us guide you through the process and capture amazing family photos that you will cherish for years to come.
Some of the keys to mitzvahs are :
- Unobtrusive photography-We won’t be “in your face” all day long. We will capture the moment naturally
- An Expertise in all Jewish traditions and customs
- Knowing the right spots to be in to capture the best moments
- Developing a relationship with our family to put them at ease through the process of capturing their day.
- Being familiar with the venue/synagogue so we can get you the best photos
- Having the most up to date technology, cameras, and editing.
- Delivering everything to you in a timely manner (usually 2-4 weeks for photos and video)